Note: Only certain models support this function. Please see the actual model for details. Note: Click Test to verify whether an FTP connection ca
Note: Only certain models support this function. Please see the actual model for details.
Note: Click Test to verify whether an FTP connection can be established.
Note: If the remote directory is not specified, the system will create different folders directly by IP,
time and camera. You may also specify a remote directly, for example, FTPtest/xxx/xxx, then the
system will create the directory first and then create folders by IP, time and camera.
Note: If you select Event, Motion, Alarm or Video Loss, you also need to configure the
corresponding alarm-triggered snapshot. For example, if you select Motion, you need to
configure alarm-triggered snapshot (select Motion in the Edit Schedule window).
1. Click System > Network > FTP.
2. Select the check box to enable FTP.
3. Enter the IP address of the FTP server, username and password, remote directory, and
4. Select the desired camera and then click right to Upload Schedule. In the Upload
Schedule window, select the desired image type and set time periods.
5. (Optional) Apply the same settings to other cameras by clicking right to Copy and then
selecting desired cameras.
6. Click Apply to save the settings.