Description This article is to show how to disable audio input function from Dahua Camera in batch through Config Tool Software. Prerequisites
- dahua ipc that supports Audio
- Latest ConfigTool software
- Computer that connected to the same switch as Dahua IPC
step by step Instruction
1. Launch the latest version of Config Tool.
3. Go to CGI Protocol menu
4. Select the camera that you wish to make changes
5. Click on Batch CGICommands
6. Enter the URL Command
7. Click OK.
8. Once its successfully modified, you will see the green checkmark next to the ip address.