Description This article will go over how to add an Axis IP Camera to a Dahua DVR or NVR. Prerequisites Dahua Recorder Axis IP Camera Vid
- Dahua Recorder
- Axis IP Camera
Step by Step Instructions
2. Use the username and password to login via the Axis camera credentials.
3. Select Setup, and then Select System Options once the page has loaded.
5. Now log into your Dahua recorder.
6. Once the Preview page has loaded select the Setup tab and then go to Remote->Remote to add a camera.
7. Select Manual Add to manually add the camera via it's Manufacturer profile (Axis or Onvif), IP address, RTSP Port, HTTP Port, User Name and Password. Then select save.
8. If you want to use ONVIF please make sure your camera supports ONVIF profile S and is updated to the latest firmware via AXIS's support site. Also in step 2 you might need to add an ONVIF user credential for the User Name and Password.
9. Once the device had been added make sure that the status indication is green, if it is not please check if the information added in step 7 or 8 is correct.
10. Select the Preview tab, and then select the camera to check if the video is running properly. Sometimes a Dahua recorder might need a firmware update to gain compliance with the 3rd party camera.