Here are the steps: Download "Annke Nova", register an account, log in to the APP, and then add an IP camera to the APP. Here is the net link ins
Here are the steps:
- Download “annke Nova“, register an account, log in to the APP, and then add an IP camera to the APP. Here is the net link instruction of how to add the camera to the Annke Nova app for your reference.
- Download and install the “IFTTT” APP, then you can use your Google account, Facebook account, or register a new account for login.
- Search “ezviz ” on IFTTT, select the EZVIZ module then login with your account. You should authorize IFTTT to access your EZVIZ account, and tap “Open” to enter the IFTTT.
- Search “tp-link Kasa” on IFTTT, select the TP-Link Kasa module then log in with your TP-Link Kasa account. You should authorize IFTTT to access your TP-Link Kasa account, and tap “Open” to enter IFTTT.
- ipc of Nova Series triggers TP-Link Kasa by motion detection.
a). Link with ip camera
Open the “My Applets” and tap the “+” icon on the top right corner on the EZVIZ main page, then tap “+this” to search and enter EZVIZ to select the trigger. Click “An alarm event occurred” and then select the device and the alarm type. Choose “Nova S” and “Motion Detection Alarm”, then complete the settings by tapping the top right corner “√“.
b). Link with TP-Link Kasa
Choose “+that“, then search and open “TP-Link Kasa“, select “Turn on” to connect Kasa. In the login page, then authorize to bridge IFTTT and Kasa. Enable the notification then you can tap “Finish” to complete the settings.