How to Connect a WiFi Camera to NVR Description This shows you how to connect a wifi camera to NVR. Prerequisites WiFi Camera NVR Video
How to Connect a WiFi Camera to NVR
- WiFi Camera
Note: These instructions only apply for WiFi NVRs and Cameras.
1. Connect the NVR and IP Camera directly to your router or modem with a CAT5 cable.
2. Open the ConfigTool and locate your NVR and IP Camera.
3. Login to both using Internet Explorer.
Be sure to note the SSID and Password.
5. On the IP Camera, go to Setup->Network->WiFi
6. Locate your NVR’s SSID, and click once.
7. Input your NVR’s SSID password, and click, “Connecting”
8. Go back to the NVR page, go to Settings->Network->WiFi Device Manage
Confirm that the camera is displaying on this page and note the IP address.
9. On the NVR page, go to Setting->Camera->Remote and click, “Manual Add”
10. Input the following:
- Channel: (Any)
- Manufacturer: Private
- IP Address: (Your IP Camera’s IP Address)
- TCP Port: 37777
- User Name: admin
- Remote Channel No. (Any)
- Decode Buffer: Default
11. Hit, “Save”